- 2- to 5-day multiday window options by 5 p.m. or end of day*.
- Ensures that retailers receive LTL shipments according to plan—YRC Freight will not deliver early or late.
- Enables retail suppliers to improve scorecard results and avoid noncompliance fee costs.
- The service provides consistent, on-time delivery for suppliers shipping to retailers with stringent window delivery requirements for MABD compliance.
- YRC Freight pioneered the Multiday Window service in 2004 in response to a large retailer's MABD-compliance requirements and has since fine-tuned the service to meet retailer and supplier needs with a complete and integrated supply chain solution.
- Data integrity through EDI adds efficiencies to your entire process from order processing and pickup to delivery.
- We have a long-term relationship with large retailers and understand their delivery requirements and the needs of the suppliers shipping to them.
- Improved supply chain efficiencies can lower costs and lead to more sales and favorable stocking positions for supplier's products.
* The YRC Freight standard service date must be before or within the customer-defined multiday delivery window.
Download our Multiday Window flyer (643 kb).
Multiday Window service from YRC Freight is the only complete Must Arrive By Date (MABD) window solution in the industry with precise delivery throughout North America, including Canada/U.S. cross-border.
With many retailers imposing strict MABD compliance requirements, Multiday Window service allows you to specify the beginning and end date of the purchase-order delivery window. We ensure the retailer receives the LTL shipment within your timeframe. YRC Freight can offer this service for no additional fee for shipments destined to select big box retailers.
Get started now or contact your account representative to see whether your receiving retailers qualify.
MABD-compliance monitoring with YRC Freight reports
- Using transit analysis in the reports tool, you can receive an automated listing of your Multiday Window shipments and determine whether the delivery requirements of each were met.
- Easy to use: simply select the Window Start Date, Window End Date and Window Compliance fields.
- The MABD-compliance report is free and one more way to help you manage your scorecard performance and avoid the costs of noncompliance.
Service Day Calculator helps you meet retailer requirements
- The tool gives you multiple options for determining the pickup date by allowing you to enter either 1) a must arrive by date or 2) a must arrive by date window (date range).
- Enables retail vendors and suppliers to better manage their production schedules, inventories and transportation needs to better meet retailer-imposed MABD delivery requirements.
- Helps you improve retail scorecards and mitigate costly chargebacks by improving the precision and consistency of your retail shipments.
- The tool determines the pickup date for multiple service options—standard ground, guaranteed, window and expedited—thus providing customers greater flexibility to meet their must arrive by dates.
- The tool's ability to provide the pickup date from the must arrive by date or must arrive by window dates helps suppliers more effectively manage production schedules.
Registered users can access the compliance-monitoring report and use this calculator.
Not registered? Create an account today.