How To Ship
YRC Freight simplifies LTL shipping, so you can quit worrying about how to ship your freight and focus on better satisfying your customers and managing your distribution.
We offer easy approaches to getting rate quotes, keeping track of your LTL shipments, inquiring about the status of an invoice, and performing other shipping-related functions.
For personal assistance on how to ship your freight, contact your YRC Freight Customer Service Center.
Prefer to do it yourself? Get the answers you need through our 24-hour interactive phone system (1-800-762-3929) and electronic data interchange (EDI).
Solutions for cost-effective shipment management also are available online. At yrcfreight.com, you can request a pickup, track shipments, view and print delivery receipts, sign up for E-Tracking, fill out shipping forms and obtain claims-related information. Quick links to our online shipping tools are along the left side of every page.
my.yrcfreight.com is your single stop for online shipment visibility and control. Use the at-a-glance calendar of your shipping activity, create templates for more customization and set defaults for faster data entry.
Register to benefit from these powerful, online shipment management tools.
- Bill of Lading (BOL): Create and email bills of lading and create templates using an interactive online form, reflecting your shipment characteristics.
- E-Tracking: Receive automatic shipment status updates in email with links to proof of delivery documents.
- Proactive Tracking: Track up to 250 shipments by multiple reference numbers, view images of shipping documents on screen and display all active shipments by inbound, outbound or third-party detail.
- Invoices: View all open invoices with links to corresponding shipping documents. Eemail up to 250 invoices to up to three recipients.
- Online Rate Quotes: Obtain rate quotes based on your specific pricing program and quote and book our YRC Freight Time-Critical™ service.
- YRC Freight Reports: Schedule customized reports for automatic transmission by email daily, weekly or monthly.
- Service Days: Quickly determine transit times for all shipping points between the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Payment History: View the current invoice amount, payment and disbursement history by PRO number.
- Payment Resolution: Resolve payment-related issues online.
- Pickup Request: Request pickup and receive confirmation number; save time by setting defaults for frequently used pickup information.